掲示板

記事検索

2013年11月02日 01:50:27 No.85

soccer custom jersey

投稿者 : soccer custom jersey [URL]

Leaking every night rain. The end of 1983, Liu Shuzi's mother found suffering from advanced gastric cancer, the treatment of many hospitals do not work, more serious illness. In order to maintain a person's livelihood, in order to earn money to cure his mother, Shu waves every day to the lake fishing, nursing mothers and Liu Shuzi entire burden falls on the shoulders of Shaoyue Yu, excessive physical exertion than her real age to old many 1984 3 On 10 May, has been dying mother took Shaoyue Yu's hand, struggling with tears, said: May Yu ah, you are a very dutiful good wife, I do not trust most after the death of the book Azusa ah! Shaoyue Yu eye shining with tears, said firmly: Mom, do not worry, I'll do Gu Shuzi lifetime. my mother's mouth showing a trace of a smile, and took Liu Shuzi's hand and said: The book Azusa, after my death, sister-in-law is your biological mother, you must listen to the sister-in-law, then ah.
[url=http://www.metarecords.net/jerseys/index.php?id=soccer-custom-jersey]soccer custom jersey[/url]

ホーム | ショッピングカート 特定商取引法表示 | ご利用案内